The Broad Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay Marriage

4 posters

Go down

Gay Marriage Empty Gay Marriage

Post by Brent Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 am

A thing that I see and hear about constantly is gays and marriage and how they keep trying to ban gay marriage all over the place.

Do you approve of gay marriage?
Brent
Brent
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 532
BDB Credits : 535
Rep : 1
Job/hobbies : Year 12 Student.

Back to top Go down

Gay Marriage Empty Re: Gay Marriage

Post by TigTrivers Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Marriage to me is just the binding of 2 people it has nothing to do with anything except two people telling the world how much they want to be together.......the stupid thing is that over here gay people cant get married but they have the same rights as married people I mean wtf
TigTrivers
TigTrivers
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 1398
BDB Credits : 1241
Rep : 31
Job/hobbies : Photography

https://bdboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Angel Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Yes. The gays have every right to be miserable too.. j/k..

But seriously, I think that that if there is anyone who could decrease the divorce rate in this country, it is the gays. I think that they are the ones who could be a positive role model to set an example for some of these people out here getting married for the stupidest of reasons and divorced for even dumber reasons. These are people whom are so in love with their partners, and so committed to them, that they want to make the biggest statement to show the world just how much they love their partners, and they are saying that a mere commitment ceremony isn't enough. They actually want to get married and for the right reasons, which is something that I have to question regarding straights when looking at the divorce rate.

I think that heteros have done a bang up job at it and look at the divorce rate today.. and we can't exactly blame the gays for it since they have never had the ability to get married. I believe that if given the opportunity, the gays just might be the ones who can help to decrease the divorce rate, and since they've never had the ability to get married, I highly doubt that they would squander it since they have had to fight for it, as we have so far.

I support gay marriage, and I can't think of one logical reason as to why the gays shouldn't be allowed to get married. People get married for love, and not religion. If they did, do you think that the divorce rate would be so high? That is all the more reason why religious beliefs should not even be a factor with respect to Gay Marriage.
Black Angel
Black Angel

Female Posts : 45
BDB Credits : 53
Rep : 0
Job/hobbies : Student/Receptionist

http://twilightcafe.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by meodingu Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:15 am

TigTrivers wrote:Marriage to me is just the binding of 2 people it has nothing to do with anything except two people telling the world how much they want to be together.......the stupid thing is that over here gay people cant get married but they have the same rights as married people I mean wtf

yes, i think so....

meodingu

Male Posts : 153
BDB Credits : 421
Rep : 0
Job/hobbies : studient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: