The Broad Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ow! it burns!!

3 posters

Go down

Ow! it burns!! Empty Ow! it burns!!

Post by Mike95 Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:31 am

Do you ever get sunburned? If so, how long do you have to be in the sun to get sunburned? Do you sometimes wear sunscreen to prevent getting sunburned if you're going to be outside for the whole day?

I get sunburned very easily. If I'm outside for more than 25-30 minutes without sunscreeen on, my face, neck, and arms will get a little bit sunburned. If I have my shirt off, my back will get sunburned as well.

Now every time I go outside, I put tons of sunscreen on to prevent getting sunburned. Sometimes it doesn't even help, but a lot of the time it does. I carry a bottle of sunscreen in my backpack so I can put it on before P.E.

I got the bad skin from my mom. She got sunburned really badly when she was a kid. My dad and my brother have good skin.

I hate getting sunburned so much that if I had three wishes, one of my wishes would be to never get sunburned.

What about you?

Mike95

Male Posts : 27
BDB Credits : 41
Rep : 0
Job/hobbies : Student

Back to top Go down

Ow! it burns!! Empty Re: Ow! it burns!!

Post by Bing Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 am

when i was in california i got sunburned on my shoulders, and the week i returned to Canada, it went away, no i dont really get sunburned
Bing
Bing
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 348
BDB Credits : 330
Rep : 1
Location : get up take ten steps west walk a meter and take a plane to Canada.
Job/hobbies : i need a job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Proman Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:28 am

Not really, unless i'm at the beach for a LONG time, and that isn't a lot of times..

Proman

Male Posts : 6
BDB Credits : 6
Rep : 0
Job/hobbies : I love going on forums and gaming :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum